About Nuada Medical Group
Nuada Medical is based at 45 Queen Anne Street, London W1 – just off Harley Street.
The centre incorporates a Siemens Verio 3T MRI scanner and is bringing techniques that have been previously confined to clinical research into routine clinical practice in the private sector.
As part of its commitment to moving from clinical research to routine clinical practice, the Group works with a number of the leading radiologists in the UK, particularly in the areas of neurology and oncology.
Read the Nuada Medical Group brochure (PDF opens in new window)
Nuada Medical views itself primarily as a Customer Service business (although one based on medical technology). We therefore take very seriously the feedback we get from referring clinicians, our radiologists, the insurance companies, and especially our patients. We try to give every patient the chance to give us feedback, and actively ask about a quarter of the patients to fill out a questionnaire. The results are available below. Comments have been anonymised, but we do know who has said what. Medical professionals are increasingly asked to show their patients' outcomes. By publishing our Customer Satisfaction rating we give everyone the chance to see how well - or badly - we are doing.
St John Brown
Customer satisfaction surveys
Care Quality Commission inspection
All healthcare providers are regulated by the Care Quality Commission. They inspect providers of healthcare from time to time. We were inspected in February 2013. View a copy of the CQC report here.
St John Brown,
- Dr. Paul Butler, Consultant Neuroradiologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust (Clinical Director)
- Dr. Jane Evanson, Consultant Neuroradiologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Dr. Jozef Jarosz, Consultant Neuroradiologist and Clinical Head of Neurosciences, King’s College Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr. Chandra Thakkar, Consultant Neuroradiologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Dr. Adam Waldman, Consultant Neuroradiologist and Research Director of Imaging, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr. Indran Davagnanam, Consultant Neuroradiologist, National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery
The London Musculoskeletal Radiology Group at Nuada - see brochure
- Dr. Muaaze Ahmad, Consultant Radiologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Dr. Syed Babar, Consultant Radiologist, Imperial NHS Trust
- Dr. Sivadas Ganeshalingam, Consultant Radiologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Dr. Rosy Jalan, Consultant Radiologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Dr. Petrie de Villiers, Consultant Radiologist, University College London NHS Trust
and further consultants
- Dr. Sajid Butt, Consultant Radiologist, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr. Adam Mitchell, Consultant Radiologist, Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust
- Dr. Asif Saifuddin, Consultant Radiologist, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr. Sujit Vaidya, Consultant Radiologist, Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Dr. Dow-Mu Koh, Consultant Radiologist, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Anwar Padhani, Consultant Radiologist and Head, Paul Strickland Scanner Centre, Mount Vernon
- Dr. Aslam Sohaib, Consultant Radiologist, Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr. Clare Allen, Consultant Radiologist, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr. Alex Kirkham, Consultant Radiologist, University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Prof. Anwar Padhani, Consultant Radiologist, Mount Vernon Cancer Centre
- Dr. Uday Patel, Consultant Radiologist, St George's Healthcare NHS Trust
- Dr. Shonit Punwani, Radiologist and Senior Lecturer in Clinical and Academic MRI,
- Dr. Giles Rottenberg, Consultant Radiologist, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
Our Key Staff
- St John Brown, CEO
- Samira Radji, Reception and Administration manager