Nuada Medical Prostate Care
State of the art precision diagnostics and nuanced prostate care
The first part of our mission is to provide Urologists and their patients with precision diagnostics such that nuanced care decisions can be made with confidence, whether that decision is Watchful Waiting, Active Surveillance, Prostatectomy, External Beam Radiotherapy, Brachytherapy or focal therapies such as HIFU.
The second part of our mission is to provide Urologists and their patients with focal therapy services, initially by providing a mobile Sonablate or Ablatherm High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) capability.
Read about the first patient to have focal HIFU in Wales.
Multi parametric 3T MRI scanning
- State of the art prostate imaging
Transperineal template biopsy
- Best in class transperineal prostate biopsy techniques
HIFU for radical, focal and salvage therapy
- State of the art HIFU equipment and services
Nuada Medical Prostate Care services
Led by clinicians at the forefront of prostate cancer diagnostics and treatment, we provide mobile or fixed access to the following services:
- Multi–Parametric 3T MRI scanning
- State of the art equipment to support transperineal Template Guided Biopsy on a per session basis with in-theatre support by Application Specialists
- Reporting by world class Uro-Radiologists and Histopathologists
- Training for Radiologists with double reporting during training
- HIFU treatment on a per session basis with in-theatre support for the Urologist by Application Specialists
- Training by Surgical Proctors for Urologists or Radiologists new to any of the techniques or equipment
- Training of theatre teams
Supported prostate care pathways
It is our job to provide Urologists, Radiologists and most importantly, their patients, with access to state of the art diagnostic and therapeutic tools and services.
It is not our remit or expertise to dictate a particular diagnostic or care pathway, that is clearly the responsibility of the Consultant.